Criminal Drug Offenses:A Drug Offense may include an arrest for the possession or trafficking of a controlled substance. A drug offense involving marijuana, methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine or another controlled substance can result in fines or years in prison. Drug offense charges can be:
- Charges for drug trafficking
- Charges for drug sales
- Charges for drug possession with intent to deliver
- Charges for drug possession with intent to distribute
- Charges for cultivation of marijuana
- Charges for facilitating a drug transaction by a communication device (telephone)
- Charges for manufacturing a controlled substance
- Charges for possession of a controlled substance
- Charges for maintaining a house where drugs are sold or kept
- Charges for possession or use of a firearm during trafficking
- Charges for money laundering
Consequences of Drug Offenses:Drug charges are treated very seriously. If convicted of a drug crime, you can be sentenced to time in prison, and it may force you to lose your drivers license. The most common drug offenses are cocaine, heroin, marijuana, and amphetamines as well as the cultivation, distribution, manufacturing, possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, prescription fraud, and trafficking.
What a Criminal Defense Lawyer can do for you:If you have been charged with the possession, sale, manufacture or trafficking drug offense, a criminal defense lawyer can help. Our criminal defense lawyers are knowledgeable about constitutional defenses. A criminal defense lawyer can analyze police reports to find out if it was legal to have a search and seizure. An attorney can examine the drug offense and prepare a case for your defense.
Lawyer Referral Service:
If you or someone you love has been charged with any type of drug offense, contact Attorney Search Network today. We can help you find a criminal defense lawyer that handles drug offense laws.
Learn about the types of Drug Offenses:
Class X Drug Possession
Methamphetamine Drug Crimes
Possession for Sale
Prescription Drug Crimes
If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact Attorney Search Network.
Attorney Search Network can provide you with a Local and Pre-Screened Criminal Defense Lawyer Referral with Drug Offenses experience.
Be prepared for your consultation with a drug offense lawyer. Use our helpful attorney consultation guide